Medicilon offers fully integrated pharmaceutical services for the global scientific community and is focused on providing an exceptional client-centered experience and advancing the drug discovery process.
Position: Manager/Director/VP of Business Development
Position type: Full time, Part time
Area(s) of expertise desired: Biochemistry, Biology, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, Chemistry
- Identify potential clients and develop business relationship.
- Maintain and expand existing accounts.
- Work closely with R&D Departments and presale functions to hit sales targets and develop strategy to achieve these targets.
- Coordinate with clients concerning size, standards, conditions and timeline of research
- Support marketing activities, including trade / scientific shows, mailings, etc
- Based in USA
- Requires BS, MSc, PhD; major in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Business or related discipline
- 5 years or above related experience in pharmaceutical R&D industry
- Working experience in Business Development Function of CRO or service companies is a plus.
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Understands clients’ needs and proactively develops and improves the products and services
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Mature, driven and goal/results oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills