Proteomics is the systematic identification and characterization of proteins, their structures and functions. Medicilon has extensive experience in the analyses of protein using advanced technology including mass spectrometry and bioinformatics. The facility provides support, equipment and expertise for analyzing complex protein mixtures. We work with each client to determine the best approach and services needed to fulfill a specific project goal, budget and timeline.
The Proteomics Services offers a range of services, including:
1) Identification of Proteins from Some Source
2) Measuring Relative Differences in Protein Expression
3) Finding Post-Translational Modifications of a Protein
Mass Spectrometry provides a variety of services related to protein fractionation, qualitative and quantitative mass spectrometry analysis, de novo protein sequencing and protein database searching. Protein sequencing and identification are routine procedures in the core. The core has a suite of state-of-the-art mass spectrometers and software available for detailed characterization of proteins and peptides, including post-translational modification analysis and accurate molecular weight determination.
Biomolecular Mass Spectrometry
– Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry to determine intact protein molecular weight, structure characterization and quantitation
– Electron Transfer Dissociation
– Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization with a time-of-flight mass spectrometer
Small Molecule Mass Spectrometry
– Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry with ion trap
– High resolution mas spectrometry using flow injection on LTQ Orbitrap with internal calibration
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +86 021 58591500
Tips: Above is part of proteomics service company, proteomics analysis lab and proteomics service price. You can also CONTACT US with any question or enquiry you may have. We will be happy to discuss your needs in detail and design an appropriate plan of action.